rebooting...

I was sick for all of December and all of January...3 rounds of antibiotics, steroids, asthma inhalors...sick. It scared me...literally shook me to the core and faced me to evaluate my entire life. Fast forward to today :) sitting here at my desk tapping away happily while sipping my freshly made juice! my health has changed ...for the positive. I rebooted my immune system-- aiding my body in its detoxification procecces. I achieved this through juicing fresh organic greens, taking really long walks everyday, eating super clean and fresh, and the payoff has been incredible. I have so much more energy--both physical and emotional. I have more patience for my daughters. It's life changing to really FEEL healthy! So the girls are doing so amazing! Thriving and growing tall! Inquisitive and wild! Every week-end Austin is our wonderland! There are so many festivals and art. Love, love, love this place.

No comments: