I miss this blog...

I'm just so bad at blogging on a regular basis. It's just been so busy since my last post...we spent 2 wonderful weeks in santa Barbara with my 2 aunties from Canada. We got to catch up with great friends and neighbors--overall I would say it was a perfect trip and one I can't wait to make again! I forget how special Santa Barbara truly is. So anyway, we are back home getting ready for haloween and getting ready for our move into our new house :) our biggest news is that I found a school for the girls and they start preschool in 2 weeks...everyday monday thru friday 8:30 to 12:30. I am so excited for them but am having some seperation anxiety...I'm just so used to them being with me!! the next few weeks are going to be really insane--school starts, we move, big sister Kelly, Jack, and Conner arrive for Thanksgiving! Big sis Kelly is getting married in December so we will be traveling to Montana for their wedding!! We are so excited!! And my parents and brothers and sister are coming to Austin for Christmas!!

No comments: