Austin is awesome...





we are now FINALLY settled into our new home in Travis Heights which is a really incredible neighborhood really close to downtown. We have a great park with a wonderful playground 1 block away so that is where we are spending our days. I just cannot say enough good things about this town...I am in love with it!! I feel so at home...and having Dave home every night is the best part. I can't believe we lived that way for a year!! His office is five minutes away so he is able to come home for lunch too...the girls love having daddy around. Mommy does too :) The move has been really easy for the girls...I was worried that it would be hard for them to adjust but I was wrong...they love this house, and pool...we have been swimming in it almost everyday as it is 80 degrees here everyday. I signed them up for little gym and their music class and I think having that stability has been important for them. I'm meeting lots of moms and the park and planning a few play dates :)

1 comment:

jimbalaya said...

That's beautiful to hear, Jen! I am so happy that you and Dave are in closer proximity again! Keep Austin Weird, eh?? :-) Love you!